Email : email@example.com~Tel : 01432 508801~Mob : 078 5569 8535
Hereford Mental Health Reference Group.
Hereford Mental Health Reference Group is open to anyone in Herefordshire with experience of, or connection with, Mental
Health matters. Its sole aim is to improve services through the wider involvement of Service Users and Carers.
The Objectives of Hereford Mental Health Reference Group (The Group).
- The Group will share knowledge and experience to improve mental health services for everyone, The Group will
respect different experiences and knowledge, recognising that there are different understandings of mental health.
- The Group will work in partnership with the Mental Health Services run by 2gether NHS Foundation
Trust. They will exchange information, ideas and viewpoints so that The Group actively influences service development
and provision. These two groups views will feed directly into the Herefordshire Locality Board.
- The Group will adhere to a group agreement at meetings as agreed.
- The Group will meet monthly and meet staff from the Mental Health Services on alternate months. The Group will
invite relevant people to meetings to gain and share knowledge and invite clinicians to join its roll.
- The Group will aim to have a wider influence on public understanding of Mental Health through
its work with the Statutory Services.